Ingredients satay sauce:
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp soya sauce (optional: glutenfree)
Ingredients noodles + veggies (2 servings):
- noodles (optional: glutenfree)
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 3 stalks chopped spring onion (use only the white parts, save the green parts for topping)
- 6 chopped baby corn
- 1 courgette (1 cm cubes)
- 2 bok choy/choy sum (halved + chopped)
- avocado (sliced)
- seed mix
- 1 grated carrot
- half a cucumber (sliced)
- rest of the spring onion (green parts)
- Start with making the satay sauce first, take a small mixing bowl and mix the peanut butter, sweet chilli sauce, soya sauce and give it a good mix and set aside. (The sauce has to be thick, but slightly runny)
- Prepare your favorite toppings and set aside: sliced avocade, grated carrot, sliced cucumber, spring onion,…
- Bring water to the boil in a medium pan, follow the intructions to boil the noodles on the package. When the noodles are ready, drain and rinse and set aside.
- Put olive oil in a frying pan and turn it on medium heat. Once the pan is hot, fry the ginger and the white parts of the spring onion and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the baby corn and courgette and fry for 2 minutes, then add the bok choy and fry for another +/- 5 minutes.
- Turn the frying pan to low heat, add the satay sauce to the veggies and give it a good stir, then add the noodles and mix everything together.
- Serve the noodles and add your favorite toppings.
Smakelijk! Bon appétit! Enjoy your meal!