This is an easy, healthy & deliscious one pan recipe!
Ingredients 2-4 servings:
- 1 onion: finely chopped
- 2 garlic: minced
- 1tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 150g quinoa
- 300 ml water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (optional: organic + glutenfree)
- 2 handful edamame beans or peas
- 1 broccoli: in florets
- 2 stalks kale: chopped
- Salt + pepper to taste (optional: pink Himalayan salt)
- Coriander or parsley: finely chopped
- 2-4 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 sliced avocado
- Omega 3 seed mix (sesame, pumpkin, sunflower and linseeds)
- Put oil in a frying pan on medium heat, add the onion and garlic and fry until the onion goes soft.
- Add the cumin, turmeric and quinoa and give it a good mix.
- Add water and bring to boil, add stock cube, beans/peas and boil for 3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and let simmer on medium heat for +/- 8 minutes, until the quinoa is cooked.
- Add the kale and coriander/parsley, turn down to low heat and let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, sesame oil to taste and give it a good mix.
- Serve and don’t forget the avocado and seed mix on top!
Smakelijk! Bon appétit! Enjoy your meal!