Maca powder “Peruvian ginseng”: vit. B, C, E + zinc, calcium, iron, phosphor, magnesium, amino acids, carbs
Spirulina powder (=biggest source of protein): vit. A, B1, B2, B3, B12, K + protein, iron, zinc, magnesium, manganese, chlorophyll, iodine
Chlorella powder: vit. B1, B2, B3, B12, D + protein, chlorophyll, magnesium, iron, manganese, fiber
Hemp powder: vit. E + protein, fiber, carbs, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc phosphor, omega 3
Chia seeds: protein (2tbsp = 4g), fiber, omega 3 & 6, potassium, calcium, iron, phosphor, manganese
Ingredients (+/- 850ml smoothie) :
- 2 bananas
- a handful spinach
- 1 tbsp spirulina powder
- 1 tbsp chlorella powder
- 1 tbsp maca powder
- 1 tbsp hemp powder
- 1-2 tbsp syrup (maple, agave or date syrup)
- +/- 400ml favorite plant based milk (coconut, rice, almond,..)
- optional for more protein: 20g chia seeds
- Make sure you have a good blender to make smoothies, you don’t want to chew on pieces of food that didn’t mix. I use NutriBullet to make smoothies.
- Put all the ingredients in your blender, I put everything together at the same time and blend until smooth and runny.
- If your smoothie is too thick, add more milk, but make sure you don’t cross the maximum on your blender.