Maca powder “Peruvian ginseng”: vit. B, C, E + zinc, calcium, iron, phosphor, magnesium, amino acids, carbs
Chia seeds: protein (2tbsp = 4g), fiber, omega 3 & 6, potassium, calcium, iron, phosphor, manganese
Cinnamon: vit. B’s + calcium, iron, manganese, fiber
Fact: cinnamon lowers blood glucose levels, lowers cholesterol, is anti-inflammatory, improves brain funtion and memory
Ingredients (+/- 850ml smoothie):
- +/- 400ml almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 bananas (optional: frozen)
- optional: 2 tbsp maca powder
- Make sure you have a good blender to make smoothies, you don’t want to chew on pieces of food that didn’t mix. I use NutriBullet to make smoothies.
- Put all the ingredients in your blender, I put everything together at the same time and blend until smooth and runny.
- If your smoothie is too thick, add more milk, but make sure you don’t cross the maximum on your blender.