Avocado: vit. B6, C, E, K + folate, potassium, fiber, magnesium, protein
Fact: avocado is anti-inflammatory, improves blood cholesterol levels, decreases risk of heart disease, keeps blood sugar levels stable,..
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 1 avocado
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- olive oil
- pink himalayan salt
- black pepper
- fresh basil
- optional: mixed herbs (oregano, basil, parsley,..)
- optional: 1tsp garam masala
- bread/toast (optional: glutenfree)
- Get a bowl ready, slice the avocado in half and remove the stone, put the avocado in the bowl and crush with a fork.
- Add garlic, olive oil, fresh basil, salt, pepper, mixed herbs to taste and add the garam masala.
- In the meantime put your bread/toast in the toaster.
- Mix the avocado and spices together, you can do this with a fork, but if you like a more smooth and creamy spread use a hand mixer.
- Ready to serve on your toast!