Ingredients (3-4 servings):
- olive oil
- 150-200g quinoa
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 carrot (diced)
- 1 courgette (diced)
- 1 can sweet corn (drained & rinsed)
- 1 can black beans (drained & rinsed)
- a handful spinach
- 1 pack wraps – optional gluten-free
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- pink himalayan salt
- black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- Read the instructions to heat up the wraps, preheat the oven like mentioned on the packaging.
- Take a small cooking pan and bring water to the boil, add the vegetable stock and stir until the stock is completely resolved, than add the quinoa and boil as indicated on the packaging. When the quinoa is ready drain and set aside.
- Take a frying pan, add some olive oil and turn on medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until soft.
- Add the carrot, sweet corn, black beans, courgette, spices and give it a good mix.
- Now add some water +/- 200ml, put a lid on the pan and turn low heat for 10-15 minutes until the veggies are soft.
- Mix the quinoa together with the veggies and serve on a wrap!
Smakelijk! Bon appétit! Enjoy your lunch!