Ginger: anti-inflammatory, helps digestion, antioxidant, relieves stress, healthy blood pressure,..
Wild rice: vit. B6 + magnesium, fiber, folate, manganese, zinc, iron, alkaline, protein
Fact 1: wild rice is grain & gluten-free!
Fact 2: wild rice helps digestion, anti-inflammatory, helps with heart-health, healthy skin and weight,…
Ingredients (3-4 servings):
- olive oil
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2cm ginger (grated)
- 50g red lentils (uncooked)
- 400ml coconut milk (=1 big can)
- 4 tbsp korma spice paste (=curry paste)
- 200ml water
- ½ vegetable stock cube
- 80-100g green beans (halved)
- half a cauliflower (in florets)
- 1 courgette (in 2cm cubes)
- half a bunch fresh coriander (chopped)
- 150g wild rice (brown/black color)
- pink himalayan salt
- black pepper
- Take a small cooking pan and bring water to the boil, once boiling add the rice and cook for 35 minutes. When the rice is ready, rinse, drain and set aside.
- Take a frying pan, turn on medium heat, add olive oil, onion, garlic, ginger, lentils, give it a good stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the coconut milk, curry paste and give it a good stir.
- Add the water, when it starts boiling add stock cube and stir until it’s resolved.
- Add green beans, cauliflower and courgette, put a lid on the frying pan and let it simmer until the veggies are soft. +/- 15-20 minutes.
- When the veggies are soft, add the black rice (rinced and drained), coriander and give it a good mix.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and it’s ready to serve!
Smakelijk! Bon appétit! Enjoy your meal!