Ingredients (4 pasties):
- olive oil
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 courgette (chopped 2cm pieces)
- 150g chestnut mushrooms (quartered)
- half a leek (halved and chopped)
- 1tbsp soya sauce (optional gluten-free)
- pink himalayan salt
- black pepper
- 2 rolls puff pastry (dairy & egg free)
- vegan cheese (optional)
- Remove the puff pastry from the refrigerator (10 min.) before use.
- Preheat the oven to 180°c, get a baking tray ready with a baking sheet.
- Put olive oil in a frying pan and turn on medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, mushrooms, courgette, leek, soya sauce, salt and pepper. Give it a good stir and cook until soft +/- 10 minutes.
- Cut your two rolls puff pastry in half, so now you have 4 pieces of puff pastry.
- Put the veggies (and vegan cheese if you want to use it) on one side of the puff pastry so you can fold it up. Make sure you don’t put any veggies near the sides, leave 2cm so you can fold it up easily.
- Repeat this for the other 3 puff pastry sheets and fold them up.
- Press the sides with a fork to make sure the pastry is closed.
- Put them on the baking sheet and bake in the oven for +/- 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
Smakelijk! Bon appétit! Enjoy your lunch!