Ingredients (1 pizza):
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ onion (finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- ½ courgette (chopped in 1cm pieces)
- ½ aubergine (chopped in 1cm pieces)
- a handful leek (halved and chopped)
- a few leaves of spinach
- stoned black and/or green olives (to taste)
- passata or tomato pizza topping (to cover pizza base)
- prepared pizza dough (dairy & egg-free/optional: gluten-free)
- pink himalayan salt
- black pepper
- mixed herbs
- optional topping: vegan cheese
- Remove the pizza dough from the refrigerator (10 min.) before use.
- Preheat the oven to 180°c, get a baking tray with a baking sheet ready.
- Take a small bowl and mix the olive oil together with the garlic, set aside.
- You can choose to put the veggies on your pizza raw, but I prefer to fry it in a frying pan first so they will be more soft and tasty.
- Take a frying pan, add some olive oil and turn on medium heat. Add the onion, courgette, aubergine, leek, give it a good stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook for another 2 minutes, then turn off the heating and add some salt and pepper.
- Unroll the pizza dough, cover the base with passata/pizza topping, but make sure you leave 2 cm on the sides.
- Put the veggie mix on your pizza, add the olives to taste, add the garlic-olive oil mixture, mixed herbs and put vegan cheese on top if desired. Put some more mixed herbs on top of the cheese.
- Put the pizza on the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the pizza crust is golden brown.
Smakelijk! Bon appétit! Enjoy your meal!