Ingredients (3-4 servings):
- 1 pack spaghetti (optional gluten-free)
- olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 250g chestnut/white mushrooms (quartered)
- A bunch fresh parsley (chopped)
- black pepper
- pink himalayan salt
- Get a medium cooking pot and bring water to the boil, add some salt. When the water is boiling cook the pasta and follow the instructions on the packaging.
- Put some olive oil in a frying pan and put on medium heat. Add the mushrooms, garlic, salt and pepper, give it a good stir and cook until mushrooms are golden brown (+/- 5-10 min). Add some more olive oil when necessary.
- When the spaghetti is ready rinse, drain and put them in the frying pan and mix together with the mushrooms. Add the parsley and give it a good last mix.
Smakelijk! Bon appétit! Enjoy your meal!